We will contact you shortly
Digitalization is incredibly becoming fast- paced in Africa, which makes it challenging for the government and public sector to stay on top of all the latest trends. With the boost in technological innovation, there is the urgent need for companies in Africa to introduce digital operational methods and use of everyday technology across all functions, enabling the employees to stimulate innovation and boost productivity.
This masterclass will showcase how technology can improve every day operations even the smallest of work activities we carry out.
At the end of this training, delegates will be able to;
1. Discover easy and innovative ways to improve their everyday tasks even in their personal lives.
2. Write better, communicate better, perform better, and report better.
3. Design and implement new ideas that will improve the overall performance of the Organization.
4. Pinpoint and understand how to use the essential applications necessary for their daily workflow activities to become more efficient. This applies to internal processes, controls and delivery of improved service to colleagues and stakeholders.
5. Understand how the digital world operates, the dangers, how to mitigate them and how to stay up-to-date using simple techniques.
6. Explore technology and innovation thinking and develop strategies in generating and integrating technology that would impact on productivity of the bank.
7. Explore the possibilities in staff centric innovation and generate a personal action plan in order to lead change.
8. Gain better insight into the softer elements of operating within the digital space and becoming a thought leader.
The following are the key modules to be covered during the programme as modified.
● Module 1: Digital Transformation in the Workplace: The Why, What and How● Module 2: An Overview of Digital Tools and Technology for enhanced productivity across critical activities: ● Effective Communication and Business Writing for results ● Time management Techniques ● Data Analysis for Everyday Operations and reporting ● Internet Usage and Cyber Security ● Team Collaboration ● Tasks and Project Management ● Managing Clients and Stakeholders ● Files Management and Storage ● Designing and Delivering Powerful Presentations
● Module 3: Sales, Marketing and Business Development ● Digital Touchpoints for driving Sales ● Integrating Tradition and Digital Sales Channels (Touchpoints) ● Designing new Products ● Social Media Management Tools ● E-mail and SMS Management Tools
● Module 4: Digital Trends and Opportunities for the Organization to explore and reposition itself for impact and / or profitabili
● Module 5: Mitigating the Threats of Digital Technology in the Workplace
We can run this programme as Physical In-Person or as Virtual or both. Delivery Model ● Virtual Live sessions● Multiple Senior Faculty● Pre Course and Post Course Assessment ● Continuous learning and refresher ● Case studies and projects
● Team Leaders● Managers● Unit Heads● Branch Managers● Regional Managers
● 5 Days Live Sessions Delivery ● 2 Weeks Project ● 6 Months Access to your own Branded Portal with access to materials for continuous learning continuous
$495.00 Per Delegate
N247,500.00 per delegate
● Senior Faculty at International Business Schools● Experience Business Practitioners ● Senior team with diverse, local and global experience● Leadership Experts
"Star Sapphire has been our consultant for up to 9 years and has consistently delivered top-quality services in media, digital and training. More recently, they launched their digital brand – Sapphital – which has partnered with NEXIM to build the Nigerian Export Academy as well as our Learning Mobile App on Android and iOS. (www.nigerianexportacademy.com). For me, it’s the long-term perspective and their service and quality mentality that makes them unique